Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Wild Fried Rice
- 1 scant tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 scant tablespoon olive oil
- 3 - 4 good quality eggs, well beaten with a big pinch of salt
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 cups cooked wild rice
- 6 ounces extra-firm nigari tofu, cut into 1/2-inch cubes, raw or browned in a skillet ahead of time
- 2 big handfuls of pea sprouts, chopped green beans or peas
- 1+ tablespoon tamari or soy sauce
Directions:View on 101 Cookbooks
Why don't we display directions?