Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Wild Duck With Burnt Wheat
- Wild mallard duck 1
- Water 2,5 l
- Salt 120 g
- Bay 1 leaf
- Onion 1
- Dittander 2 leaves
- Duck stock 1 kg
- Wheat 200 g, burnt (or toasted), hydrated overnight in cold water
- Shallot 1, banana cut into brunoise
- Thyme 5 large branches, unpicked
- Parsley 25 g, curly, chopped finely
- Duck fat 10 g
- Reserved meat from duck legs and wings
Directions:View on Fine Dining Lovers
Why don't we display directions?