Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Wild Boar Carnitas Tacos with Jicama-Mango Salsa Recipe
- 5 fresh (5-inch) marjoram sprigs
- 5 medium garlic cloves , peeled and smashed
- 2 tablespoons coriander seeds
- 2 medium bay leaves
- 1 1/2 medium white onions , peeled and quartered through the root end
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 5 pounds boneless wild boar shoulder , cut into 2-inch cubes (do not trim the fat)
- 2 cups small-dice jicama
- 2 cups small-dice mango (from about 2 medium mangoes)
- 1/2 medium white onion , finely chopped (about 1/2 cup )
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 3 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice (from about 2 medium limes)
- 2 serrano chiles , stemmed and finely chopped
- Kosher salt
- Corn or flour tortillas
- Lime wedges
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?