Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Wild Blueberry Steamed Pudding
- 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) unsalted butter, cut into pieces, plus additional for baking)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1 large farm-fresh egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Finely grated zest of 1 lemon
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup wild blueberries, gently rinsed and stemmed
- 4 smooth stones or a folded tea towel, for lining the pot
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?