Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Wild Blueberry Pie with Almond Crumble Topping
- 1 Best-Ever Pie Crust dough disk
- 3/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons (or more) sugar
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 7 cups fresh wild or regular blueberries (32 ounces) or 32 ounces frozen wild or regular blueberries (do not thaw)
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2/3 cup unbleached all purpose flour
- 4 ounces marzipan or almond paste, broken into 1/3-inch pieces (about 3/4 cup loosely packed)
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) chilled unsalted butter, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Whipped cream or ice cream
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?