Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Wild Blueberry Pancakes
- 4 large eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 4 tablespoons (½ stick) unsalted butter, melted
- 1¼ cups unbleached all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup wild maine blueberries, rinsed
- Unsalted butter
- Maple syrup, preferably from Maine or Vermont, slightly warmed
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 318kcal (16%)|
|Total Fat 11g (16%)|
|Saturated Fat 6g (28%)|
|Cholesterol 127mg (42%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 50g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|