Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Wild Arugula Salad with Garlic Croutons, Shaved Parmesan, and Lemon
- 1 8-ounce piece ciabatta with crust (preferably day-old)
- 1 large garlic clove, peeled
- 1/4 cup plus 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 6 ounces arugula (preferably wild; about 10 cups packed)
- 2 tablespoons (or more) fresh lemon juice
- 3 ounces Parmesan cheese, shaved into strips with vegetable peeler
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?