Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1½ ounces (45 ml) calvados (see Notes)
- ¾ ounce (23 ml) yellow chartreuse (see Notes)
- ¾ ounce (23 ML) benedectine (see Notes)
- 2 dashes angostura aromatic bitters (see Notes)
- Maraschino cherry (for garnish)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 270kcal (14%)|
|Total Fat 0g (0%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (0%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 23g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|