Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Wholesome Soy Berry Pancakes
- 1 1/2 cups white whole-wheat flour
- 1/2 cup oatmeal, quick cooking
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- 1 1/2 cups vanilla or plain soymilk
- 4 eggs
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar, packed
- 2 tablespoons soybean oil (often labeled "vegetable oil")
- 4 cups fresh blueberries, divided
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 7.6g|
|Saturated Fat 1.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 39.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 5.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|