Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Wholemeal spinach & potato pies
- 140g plain wholemeal flour
- 140g plain white flour , plus extra for dusting
- 85g cold butter , diced
- 85g shredded vegetable suet
- up to 100ml milk
- 1 egg , beaten, for glazing
- 1 small baking potato , peeled and cut into small chunks
- 200g spinach
- 150ml pot single cream
- 1 egg , beaten
- 100g cheddar , grated
- grated fresh nutmeg
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?