Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 1/3 cups soymilk (not the light variety), plus more if needed
- 1½ tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1¼ cups whole wheat pastry flour (not bread flour), plus more if needed
- ½ cup cornmeal
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons neutral oil, such as corn or canola, plus additional oil or pan spray for greasing the waffle iron
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 401kcal (20%)|
|Total Fat 14g (22%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (7%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 60g|
|Dietary Fiber 8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|