Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Whole roasted megrim sole with caper parsley butter
- 4 whole megrim sole (about 250g each), skinned with tail removed
- 200g butter
- 75ml olive oil , plus extra for the sole
- 200g banana shallots , sliced lengthways
- 1 bay leaf
- 3 garlic cloves , thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp thyme , chopped
- 8 black peppercorns , tied together in a muslin
- 40g golden raisins
- 2 tbsp capers , rinsed and drained
- 2 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1 lemon , segmented
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?