Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Whole baked squash with spiced couscous
- 2 acorn squash or other small squash , tops sliced off, or 1 butternut squash, halved, seeds scooped out and brushed inside with olive oil
- 1 teacup couscous soaked in 1 teacup of boiling water with a few saffron threads
- 4 tbsp pistachios
- 3 tbsp parsley , chopped
- 1 tsp harissa , depending on how hot you like it
- 1 tsp ras-el-hanout (optional) available from seasonedpioneers.co.uk
- butter , melted to serve
- 2 tbsp dried sour cherries or dried cranberries
- pomegranate molasses (optional) available from Middle Eastern shops or Sainsbury's Special Selection
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?