Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Whole baked cauliflower with tomato & olive sauce
- 1 red onion, peeled and sliced
- 5 cloves garlic, peeled and chopped
- 1 large head cauliflower, outer green leaves discarded, stalk chopped
- olive oil
- 1 handful black olives, stoned
- 4 good-quality salted anchovy fillets in oil, drained and sliced
- 1 handful fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves roughly chopped, stalks finely chopped
- 2 x 400 g good-quality tinned plum tomatoes
- red wine vinegar
Directions:View on Jamie Oliver
Why don't we display directions?