Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Whole Wheat Vegetable Muffins
- 1 cup assorted fresh vegetables, cut into 1-inch chunks (choose from among carrot, green or red bell pepper, radish, peeled broccoli stem, and zucchini)
- 2 cups whole wheat pastry flour
- 2 tablespoons wheat germ or ground flaxseeds
- 1½ teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¾ cup plain soy yogurt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup or agave nectar
- ¼ cup rice milk, or more as needed
- Poppy seeds for topping, optional
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?