Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Whole Wheat Stuffing with Pancetta, Chestnuts, and Parmesan
- 1 1-pound loaf rustic whole wheat bread, cut (with crust) into 1/2- to 3/4-inch cubes (about 10 cups)
- 2 tablespoons (or more) extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 ounces 1/4-inch-thick slices pancetta (Italian bacon), cut into 1/4-inch cubes
- 1 7.25- to 7.41-ounce jar whole steamed chestnuts or vacuum-packed roasted chestnuts,* broken into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 cup chopped shallots (about 4 large)
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon minced fresh rosemary
- 3 cups low-salt chicken broth
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup finely grated Parmesan cheese
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?