Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Whole Wheat Sandwich Loaf
- 3 tsp (15 ml) active dry yeast
- 3 cups (680 ml) whole milk (3.25 per cent fat), warmed to a temperature of 97F (36F)
- 2 1/2 tsp (12.5 ml) salt
- 2 tsp (10 ml) butter, melted
- 5 1/3 cups (750g) whole wheat bread flour, + 1/2 cup (75g), for working the dough
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) butter, for the loaf pan
Directions:View on Delishhh
Why don't we display directions?