Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Whole Wheat Rolls
- 1 2/3 cups bread flour, plus more for kneading
- 1 2/3 cups whole wheat flour
- One ¼ oz (7g) envelope instant yeast
- 1 tsp salt
- ¾ cup plus 2 tbsp tepid whole milk
- 2/3 cup tepid water
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 large egg, beaten, to glaze
- Rolled oats, for sprinkling
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 120kcal (6%)|
|Total Fat 2g (3%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (2%)|
|Cholesterol 15mg (5%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 21g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|