Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Whole Wheat Pesto Pizza with Fresh Arugula and Parmesan
- One batch of no-work whole wheat pizza dough
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ⅔ cup sauce (try homemade basil pesto or arugula pesto, store bought pesto or red sauce would also work)
- Finely chopped preserved lemon or a sprinkling of lemon salt, both optional
- ½ pound low-moisture mozzarella cheese, grated
- 5 ounces baby arugula (several cups’ worth, or one whole clamshell container of it)
- Parmesan, a block of it for shaving (you won’t use much)
- 1 lemon, sliced in half
- Red pepper flakes and freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on Cookie and Kate
Why don't we display directions?