Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Whole Wheat Pasta with Braised Savoy Cabbage and Fennel Seed
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 large yellow onion, minced
- 3 large cloves garlic, minced
- Pinch of hot pepper flakes
- 2 pounds Savoy cabbage, halved, then cut into 1-inch wedges, cored, and thinly sliced crosswise
- ¾ teaspoon fennel seed, crushed in a mortar or spice grinder
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh Italian (flat-leaf) parsley
- 1 pound whole-wheat fusilli or other short dried pasta
- ½ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese, plus more for passing at the table
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 474kcal (24%)|
|Total Fat 15g (24%)|
|Saturated Fat 9g (45%)|
|Cholesterol 38mg (13%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 69g|
|Dietary Fiber 8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|