Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Whole Wheat Pasta Salad Recipe with Beans, Capers & Balsamic Yogurt Dressing
- 1/2 cup fat-free plain Greek yogurt
- 3 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 3/4 tsp agave nectar
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 13 oz. box whole wheat conghlie or rotini pasta
- 1 pint grape or cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 2 cups bite-sized pieces romaine lettuce
- 1 (14 oz.) can cannellini beans (I prefer Bush's)
- 3 tbsp capers, drained
- 10 large leaves basil, thinly sliced
- Salt & pepper to taste
Directions:View on Cookin Canuck
Why don't we display directions?