Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Whole Wheat Pancake Recipe with Ginger & Berries
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 1/2 cup skim milk (or more if batter is too thick)
- 1 tbsp maple syrup (or honey, agave nectar or brown sugar)
- 2 tbsp baking powder
- 1 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 cup fresh or frozen berries (I used marionberries)
- Maple syrup or fruit syrup
Directions:View on Cookin Canuck
Why don't we display directions?