Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Whole Wheat Orecchiette with Bitter Greens and Radishes
- 5 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 3/4 cup coarse fresh breadcrumbs made from whole wheat bread
- 2 teaspoons finely grated lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 pound whole wheat orecchiette (little ear-shaped pasta)
- Kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 8 medium radishes (8 oz.), sliced into 1/4" rounds
- 3 garlic cloves, sliced
- 2 bunches bitter greens (such as escarole), trimmed, chopped
- 1 cup finely grated Parmesan
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon cracked black peppercorns
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?