Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Whole Wheat Noodles with Rocket, Garlic, and Chili
- ¼ pound whole wheat pasta
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1 or 2 pinches red pepper flakes
- 5 to 6 large handfuls of rocket (arugula) leaves, roughly chopped
- Freshly grated Romano or Parmesan cheese
- Extra virgin olive oil to finish
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 342kcal (17%)|
|Total Fat 16g (25%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (12%)|
|Cholesterol 53mg (18%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 41g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|