Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Whole Wheat Crumpets
- 1/2 cup warm water (105 to115 degrees F/40 to 45 degrees C)
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 tablespoon active dry yeast
- 2 1/4 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 cups milk at room temperature
- 5 3-inch round metal rings (such as wide-mouth canning jar rings)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/15 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 0.9g|
|Saturated Fat 0.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 15.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|