Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Whole Wheat Couscous with Lemon, Peas, and Chives
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 cup minced onion
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1/2 cups vegetable stock
- 1 1/4 cups whole wheat or plain couscous (one 7.6-ounce box)
- 2 cups frozen petite peas, thawed
- 1/2 cup minced fresh chives
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup sliced almonds, toasted (for garnish)
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?