Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Whole Wheat Chocolate Chip Skillet Cookies
- 3 cups / 13.5 oz / 380 g whole-wheat flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/4 teaspoon fine grain sea salt
- 8 ounces / 225 g (2 sticks) cold unsalted butter, cut into 1/2-inch pieces, plus more for buttering the pan
- 1 cup / 5 oz / 140 g dark brown sugar
- 1 cup / 7 oz / 200 g sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 8 ounces / 225 g bittersweet chocolate, roughly chopped into 1/4- and 1/2-inch pieces
Directions:View on 101 Cookbooks
Why don't we display directions?