Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Whole Wheat Chicken Caesar Wrap
- Dressing (makes about 1 cups)
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice (about 2 lemons)
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1 anchovy filet rinsed, dried, and finely chopped (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup finely grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 lb. grilled boneless skinless chicken breast, cooled and shredded
- 1/2 head romaine lettuce washed, dried, and chopped
- 2 tablespoons finely grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons dressing
- 4 whole wheat wraps
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?