Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Whole Wheat Bread with Raisins and Walnuts
- 1 1/4 cups lukewarm water (85°F to 95°F)
- 1 tablespoon active dry yeast (for do-ahead version) or quick-rising dry yeast (for same-day version)
- 1 cup warm whole milk (105°F to 115°F)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) unsalted butter, melted, cooled slightly
- 1 1/2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup rye flour
- 1/2 cup oat bran
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 1/2 cups (about) bread flour
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- Nonstick vegetable oil spray
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?