Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Whole Wheat Bread
- 1 2/3 cups bread flour, plus more for kneading
- 1 2/3 cups whole wheat flour, plus more to dust
- 1½ tsp instant (fast-rising) yeast
- 1 tsp salt
- ¾ cup hot water
- ¾ cup whole milk
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil, plus more for the bowl
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 large egg, beaten, to glaze
- 9 × 5 in (23 × 13cm) loaf pan
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 210kcal (11%)|
|Total Fat 4g (6%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (4%)|
|Cholesterol 26mg (9%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 38g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|