Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Whole Wheat Blinis with American Caviar
- 3 tablespoons warm water (105°F to 115°F)
- 1/2 teaspoon active dry yeast
- 3/4 cup whole milk, room temperature
- 2 tablespoons (1/4 stick) unsalted butter, melted, cooled slightly
- 2 tablespoons sour cream plus additional for serving
- 1 large egg, separated
- 1/8 teaspoon sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- Vegetable oil (for frying)
- 2 ounce American caviar
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?