Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Whole Wheat Almond Waffles with Blackberry Vanilla Syrup - Home - Pastry Affair
- Whole Wheat Almond Waffles
- 1 cup (120 grams) whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup (60 grams) all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 large egg
- 1 1/2 cups (350 ml) milk
- 3 tablespoons (40 grams) butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup (30 grams) sliced almonds, crushed into small pieces
Directions:View on Pastry Affair
Why don't we display directions?