Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Whole Striped Bass with Lemon and Mint
- 1 lemon, cut in half
- 1 2-pound whole striped bass, cleaned, scored to bone in 4 places on each side
- 5 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions (about 2)
- 3 tablespoons (packed) chopped fresh mint plus 4 whole sprigs
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 large garlic clove, coarsely chopped
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?