Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 Spanish onions, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 large cloves garlic, peeled and chopped, plus 4 cloves whole garlic, peeled
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 2 bay leaves
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter
- Juice of 2 lemons
- 2 (4-pound) whole red snappers, cleaned, with head and tail intact
- 1 small tomato, sliced
- 2 ribs celery, halved crosswise
- Juice of 10 Key limes or small thin-skinned limes, plus 4 limes cut into quarters for serving
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 (12- by 18-inch or larger) roasting pan
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?