Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Whole Roasted Fish Basquaise Recipe
- 2 Yukon Gold potatoes, cut into small pieces
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, cored, seeded, and cut into thin strips
- 1 green bell pepper, cored, seeded, and cut into thin strips
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 sprigs of thyme, leaves only
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1 cup chicken broth or light chicken stock
- 1 red snapper, about 2 pounds, scales removed, gills removed, fins clipped, guts removed, but otherwise intact
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 4 sprigs of flat parsley
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?