Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Whole Roast Duck with Hoisin Sauce
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons finely grated orange zest
- 1¼ teaspoons coriander seeds, lightly toasted
- 1¼ teaspoons Chinese five-spice powder
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground white pepper
- 1 Pekin (Long Island) duck (5 to 6 pounds), giblets removed (see Notes)
- 3 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons orange liqueur, such as Grand Marnier or Triple Sec (or you can substitute orange juice)
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 1535kcal (77%)|
|Total Fat 143g (220%)|
|Saturated Fat 48g (238%)|
|Cholesterol 273mg (91%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 15g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|