Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Whole Lobster Cooked in Salt and Tarragon
- 1½- to 2-pound live lobster
- 6 cups (about) coarse-grained sea salt
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 8 ounces fresh porcini mushrooms, brushed clean of any grit, halved lengthwise
- 3 teaspoons finely chopped fresh tarragon
- Fleur de sel and freshly ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon cold unsalted butter, thinly sliced
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 205kcal (10%)|
|Total Fat 14g (21%)|
|Saturated Fat 5g (24%)|
|Cholesterol 87mg (29%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 4g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|