Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Whole Grain Penne with Radicchio, Butternut Squash and Parmigiano-Reggiano Cheese
- 1 box Barilla Whole Grain Penne
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 small onion, diced
- 1 medium butternut squash, diced into small pieces
- 1 head radicchio, sliced thin
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, grated
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 19.3g|
|Saturated Fat 3.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 108.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 17g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|