Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Whole Grain Panzanella Bread Salad
- 4 slices Roman Meal Bread
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, shaved or grated
- 3 cups cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- 2 cups cucumbers, seeded and diced
- 1 cup chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup red onion, finely sliced
- 1/3 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 6.5g|
|Saturated Fat 1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 18.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|