Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Whole Grain Asparagus and Red Pepper Strata
- 5 slices Roman Meal Bread, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 cups asparagus, trimmed, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 cup red bell pepper, cored, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 4 large eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup shredded Romano or Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 11.5g|
|Saturated Fat 5.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 18.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|