Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Whole Grain Apple and Herb Stuffing
- 16 slices Roman Meal bread, toasted or grilled
- 2 cups chicken or vegetable broth
- 1 cup dried cherries or cranberries
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 3 large onions, diced
- 2 Granny Smith apples, cored and diced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh sage
- 1 cup pecans, chopped and toasted (optional)
- Salt and black pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 14g|
|Saturated Fat 1.4g|
|Cholesterol < 1mg|
|Total Carbohydrate 33.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|