Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Whole Fish Baked in Sea Salt
- 2 tablespoons coriander seeds
- 1 tablespoon black peppercorns
- 1 teaspoon fennel seeds
- 1 3-pound cleaned scaled whole fish (such as whitefish or salmon), fins removed
- 1 cup thinly sliced leek (white and pale green parts only)
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced into rounds
- 2 large egg whites
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 26.5-ounce boxes coarse sea salt (6 cups)
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- Lemon wedges
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?