Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Whole Citrus Margarita
- Finely ground sea salt, preferably gray salt, for coating glass rims (optional)
- 2 navel oranges, cut into ¾-inch pieces
- 1 lemon, cut into ¾-inch pieces
- 1 lime, cut into ¾-inch pieces
- ¼ cup superfine sugar
- 6 tablespoons Cointreau
- ¼ cup triple sec
- 2/4 cup best-quality tequila
- 6 cups ice cubes
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 94kcal (5%)|
|Total Fat 0g (0%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (0%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 19g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|