Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Whole-Wheat Spaghetti with Hazelnuts and Asparagus
- 12 ounces whole-wheat spaghetti
- 1 bunch asparagus ends trimmed
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup (about 2 ounces) hazelnutstoasted skinned, and roughly chopped (or substitute pine nuts)
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 small wedge (about 2 ounces) Parmesan
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?