Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Whole-Wheat Linguine with Green Beans, Ricotta, and Lemon
- 1 pound whole-wheat linguine
- 1/2 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 pound French green beans (haricots verts), trimmed and halved lengthwise
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- Zest of 1 lemon
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?