Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Whole-Grain Blueberry Muffins
- 1 1/4 cups whole-wheat flour, spooned and leveled*
- 1 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1/4 cup flaxseed meal (available at natural-food stores)
- 1/4 cup pecans
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon grated orange zest, plus 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups fresh blueberries or one 8-ounce bag frozen blueberries
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?