Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Whit's Chicken Enchiladas
- 4 bone-in chicken breast halves
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chile peppers, drained
- 1 jalapeno pepper, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup water
- 8 (10 inch) flour tortillas
- 1 cup heavy cream
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 44g|
|Saturated Fat 21.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 38.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|