Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
White chocolate, raspberry & hazelnut marble torte
- 140g hazelnuts , toasted
- 140g golden caster sugar
- 140g self-raising flour
- 1 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 3 eggs , separated
- 140g butter , melted
- 75ml milk
- 400g white chocolate , broken into chunks
- 2 sheets leaf gelatine
- 586ml pot double cream
- 3 egg whites
- 450g frozen raspberries , plus a few extra to decorate
- 4 tbsp Frangelico hazelnut liqueur or Disaronno
- icing sugar , for dusting
- 100g white chocolate , to make chocolate curls (see know-how below)
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?