Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
White chocolate & cherry loaf
- 225g butter , softened
- 225g golden caster sugar
- 4 eggs , beaten
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 225g self-raising flour , sifted, plus extra for dusting
- 375g fresh cherries , pitted
- 175g white chocolate , chopped into small chunks
- 100g white chocolate , broken into small pieces
- 140g half-fat mascarpone
- white chocolate curls or fresh cherries, to decorate
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?