Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
White and Gold Pizza
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 large sweet onion, thinly sliced, separated into rings
- 1 pound frozen pizza dough, thawed
- 1 large clove garlic, minced
- 4 ounces PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup KRAFT Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/2 cup DIGIORNO Grated Romano Cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 18.1g|
|Saturated Fat 6.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 40.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|